Monday, April 22, 2013

Tá puxado!



Hello everybody! So I have about no time, so I´m just sending this off to let you know that I´m alive!

This week went pretty fast, and we ended with Ronald´s baptism. It was a big service and Ronald was super happy to be able to finally live the commandments!

Other than that, transfers were today, and we were surprised, and I was transferred (I would have loved to finish my mission in Novo Oriente) and so know I am in Veneza (Serrinha on Google maps) in Estaca Castelão, with Elder F.Silva from Guarulhos São Paulo. He is the only member in his family, so I think we will have good experiences sharing the gospel together. We are opening up the area, and I am the DL of the elders that live below us in the apartment complex. So I´ve got a lot of work to do today! My old comp Elder Gonçalves was here last transfer, so he filled me in on the details of what was coming up... sounds like we have a lot to do this transfer (the next 2 and a half for me I´m hoping)

Welp, that’s it for this week. Love you all!

Elder Cornwell




A friend of Kyle's posted this on Facebook...and I stole it.

No comments:

Post a Comment