Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!



Well, I just finished talking with all of you, and I don´t have much to say now. The new area is treating me well, and we are having a good time in our house!

Today we will go caroling with some members and then tomorrow we will try to do some normal visits... then churrasco at night!

Yesterday night, the Stake President stopped by our house with his family and a christmas basket for each companionship. There was a lot of chocolate, candy, goiabada, and even a fruitcake, so we will have a good time.

Well, I don´t have a lot more to say, so Merry Christmas to all of you!
 Behold, I have come unto the world to bring redemption unto the world, to save the world from sin.
Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as a little child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God. Behold, for such I have laid down my life, and have taken it up again; therefore repent, and come unto me ye ends of the earth, and be saved. 3 Nephi 9:21-22

Elder Cornwell


No comments:

Post a Comment